Sunday, November 13, 2011

Plan ahead for Christmas!!

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go..."

Yes, Christmas time will soon be upon us and I wanted to share some great gift ideas that I have done recently. It's not too late for you to get personalized gifts for those you love.


Here are a few items that I just did this afternoon. The treat jars are for some teachers for Christmas and the beverage container is a Christmas gift for my friend's parents.


Here is a close-up of the Teacher Treat Jars. Fill them with your
teacher's favorite goodies and she will think of you all year long!


If you would like for me to monogram a beverage container like this one, I
would be happy to do it for you for just $12.50 (beverage container not included!).
I recently found that Garden Ridge had quite a few different styles of beverage
containers available, if you are looking for one. Bring it to me and I will fix it up!


These one gallon cookie jars make a great gift, whether it's for Christmas, a birthday or a wedding present and they are affordable at only $20 (including personalization).


This beautiful jar is one of my best sellers! It is a 1.5 gallon cookie jar
with a beautiful brushed nickel lid. The monogramming is done in silver
and looks incredible! Get yours today for only $35.


As always, I would be happy to personalize anything that you like. Just email me at: cleverlycreative@gmail.com or call me at (501) 223-9515. I will do my best to meet your needs, even if it's short notice!

Have a blessed day,

Melony
Cleverly Creative Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment