Sunday, January 8, 2012

Celebrating My HOGS!!

How 'bout them HOGS!!!
2012 Cotton Bowl Champions!

I am so proud of my Razorback Football team! They did such an awesome job this year. In honor of my Alma mater, I enjoyed a girls night out with a friend at our local Spirited Art studio and painted a Razorback. It was so much fun and it really got my "creative juices" going again after not doing much art during the holidays. Here is the picture I painted. I added a few extra things to the original painting they had us paint. Always gotta put my spin on things.


Doing this painting gave me some great ideas for other things I would like to start painting. So, check back regularly. You just never know what I might be painting next!

Have a blessed day and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment