Tuesday, June 11, 2013

School's Out for Summer: Pickin' Up the Paintbrush!

  Pickin' Up the Paintbrush

Aaahhh!  Summer has arrived!  At last, the hustle and bustle of the school year has come to a close and now I am free to paint to my heart's desire!  And that's just what I've been doing!  Take a look at some of the recent creations from my Cleverly Creative Girl business.  I am having so much fun  painting giant letters and other fun shapes.  Feel free to contact me if you would be interested in one of my creations.  I've been shipping them out to California, Texas, Florida and more.  

Some of the pictures were taken before I had added the hanger and ribbons.  All the letters, cross and the tie are made from 1/4" foam board.  They are light and will not scratch up your front door.  The beach ball is made from canvas material.  

I am working on some new designs so check back regularly!  As always, check out the  "My Shop" section of this website for great gift ideas.  I am always willing to consider doing other custom projects, so let me know if you have an idea.  

Be blessed,

Melony  (aka Cleverly Creative Girl)














For more information or to order 
a door hanger or other item,
please contact me at:

Cleverly Creative Girl
Melony M. Fielder
Email: cleverlycreative@gmail.com
Phone: 501.223.9515












No comments:

Post a Comment