Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Vinyl Letters: Here, there and everywhere!


Love me some Vinyl!
I LOVE to monogram and personalize things with vinyl!  There are so many things you can do with vinyl.  Here are a few items that I have personalized for customers lately.  If you need a special gift, consider personalizing something with vinyl.  Many items can be found at Target, Walmart, etc, for minimal cost.  Add some vinyl and you've got a wonderful personalized gift!  Here are a few examples:


These platters were purchased at Target.  I simply added a large letter 
monogram to the center and turned them into a great gift. 


These tumblers were monogrammed with the initials of each 
bridesmaid for the wedding of my co-workers daughter. 


 These one gallon jars are perfect for so many things!  They make great wedding gifts, teacher gifts, etc.  They can be used as a canister in the kitchen, a jar to keep mementos from trips or special occasions, a jar to keep your laundry detergent, and the list goes on and on.  Choose a monogram, family name or other lettering.


This beautiful jar is great for a wedding gift or anniversary gift
with the initials of the bride and groom.  The jar is 1.5 gallons and 
the beautiful pewter lid makes the silver lettering really stand out.


This is a simple platter that I purchased at Walmart for a dollar or two. 
added a large letter monogram to the middle and turned it into a fun gift.  Easy peasy!


If you would like for me to personalize an item for you, please let me know.  You can also refer to the My Shop section of this website to see other items that I personalize on a regular basis.  I use high quality car vinyl that is said to have an adhesive life of at least 3-5 years (outdoors)!  I recommend that you hand-wash all items with vinyl on them for longer lasting "stick."

Have a blessed day,

Melony 
aka Cleverly Creative Girl
501.223.9515
Email: cleverlycreative@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment