Monday, February 13, 2012

Recent Paintings For Sale

My Paintbrush is Ready!

I love a good "snow day." Even though there's not really that much coming down right now, we did get the day off from school. So, I plan on making the most of it by painting and crafting all day!

Here are a couple recent paintings I did this past week:
Razorback Face
Size: 11x14 canvas
Price: $25
Other sizes available. More Razorback designs coming.


Icing on My Cupcake
Size: 11x14 canvas
Price: $25
Other designs or sizes available. Can be personalized.


If you are interested in either of these paintings, please let me know. If you would like me to paint you something different or something in a different size, I can do that as well.

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Have a blessed day!

Melony


No comments:

Post a Comment