Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine Heart Door Decor

Last Call for Valentine Hearts!!


I wanted to let everyone know that I am getting ready to trade in my Valentine hearts for another project. So, if you still want to order a Valentine Heart for your door, please let me know as soon as possible! They are $25 and you can choose your wording. They come in two styles. Please see my previous post for examples of some hearts I've designed.

I am currently working on some Razorback canvas designs, as well as continuing to make the orange burlap basketballs. Not to mention that I am thinking ahead to the next holiday theme! So, you'd better get your "hearts" while you can!

Thanks so much to all of you that have been supporting my fun little creative business! I appreciate you!

Blessings,

Melony
aka Cleverly Creative Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment