Thursday, August 4, 2011

Customized Clip Boards for Back-to-School

Here is the fun clip board I made for my son to take Back-to-School this fall. This was my first time to work with "mirror" images, so it was a fun adventure, but I think it turned out well. (All lettering is on the back side of the clip board so that the front of the clip board is smooth for writing.) The possibilities are endless with these clear clip boards. I'm currently working on one for my daughter with a "cheerleading" theme. I'll be sure to post the pictures of hers when I get it finished.

If you would be interested in a custom clip board for your child for back to school, just let me know. They are $15. I have just about any color vinyl imaginable and the design/lettering possibilities are endless! I have the clip boards in stock, so I can get it done before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment