Friday, August 5, 2011

Pink Lemonade Pie

What would summer be without a slice of refreshing Pink Lemonade Pie? It's cold, it's sweet, it's tart all in one. This is such a super simple pie to make and it only takes 4 ingredients!

Here's what you will need:

6 oz. can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (thawed)
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
1 graham cracker crust

Combine first 3 ingredients and pour into crust. Place in freezer to set before serving. Store in freezer.

I often us around 8 oz. of pink lemonade concentrate to make it more tart and I also add a drop or two of red food coloring to make it more pink.

Depending upon the size of your graham cracker crust, you may have some filling left over. The last time I made this pie, I had some left over, so I just poured it into a small bowl and served it with these cute little alphabet and numbers animal cracker-type cookies. It was a big hit. You could also serve it with graham crackers or graham cracker sticks. My kids especially liked eating it as a dip.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment