Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Teacher Treats

It's that time of year again! Time for all the kiddos (and their teachers) to head back to the classroom. I am gearing up for another year of kindergarten. The kids are so sweet and a lot of fun, but sometimes I just need an afternoon "chocolate break." So, this year I thought I would keep my own stash of chocolaty goodness at my desk...in case of "chocolate" emergencies, of course. Here is the cute little half gallon cookie jar that I decorated. I used my handy dandy Silhouette machine to cut the vinyl design and then just added a fun polka dot ribbon on top.

Next, I went to my local Kroger store and purchased several kinds of my favorite candy that were on sale. Thanks to this cute jar, I will have a special sweet treat to enjoy during my afternoon breaks. Now let's just hope that my own kiddos don't spot the candy and eat it before I even take it to school! Perhaps I'd better hide it...


If you would like for me to make you a cute little jar like this for your child's teacher on the first day of school, just give me a call! (501-223-9515) You can choose your color and design. The cost is $15 and the jar measures 8" high by 5.5" wide. (Candy and ribbon not included).

I will have more Back-To-School gift items posted in the next day or so. Perfect for new teachers, college students and first day of school "happy" gifts. Some of the items I am working on include: customized clip boards, buckets, plastic tubs, etc. As always, I can personalized items that you bring to me, as well. Contact me today for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment